Seeding For Your Career

 Seeding Makes A Difference


Seeding is a specific prayer that is activated by making a financial donation to the source of one's spiritual teaching. So, for instance, I could ask God for a joyful, abundant career and seed for it by writing out a $5 check to my church.


Once I started seeding, there was a quick, qualitative difference in my life. As I seeded, many areas of my life started to improve. Seeding makes everything (relationships, finances, career, etc.) easier, more fun, more abundant.


Seeding is quick and easy. Seeding can be used for every possible dream, wish, need, concern or desire. Because seeding involves money, seeding brings forward a totally unique and very special kind of spiritual blessing.


If you want to get used to miracles happening in your life, start seeding.


Getting Started


The spiritual teacher John-Roger taught seeding to me. Since there is a very specific way to seed, and I want to capture all the nuances, I am going to quote directly from John-Roger's book God is Your Partner:


1. "Envision what you want or what you want more of in your life. See it clearly, see the details, see yourself carrying it out or living it. It can be a material item or something nonmaterial, such as a relationship, better health, etc.


2. You can seed for as many things as you want. However, if you are new to this, we recommend that you start with one area, so you can hold the focus and see it working.


3. Check your inner levels to make sure there is no doubt or second-guessing yourself. This is very important because seeding can work as powerfully to reinforce your doubts as it can to validate your faith. We recommend that you tell no one about what you are seeding for. After you have received it, then you can decide whether you want to tell anyone.


4. When you see it clearly, put it in the Light for the highest good and make your claim. The claiming is the most important part and is the essence of seeding. It is beautifully summed up by Jesus the Christ when he said, 'Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours' (Mark 11:24 NIV)


5. Now you are ready to seed by giving money to the source of your spiritual teachings. The money will generally be 10 percent of what you envision coming in (a tenfold return). But if you can handle the envisioning of it, maybe your return, now or in the future, can be a hundred-fold or even a thousand-fold. If you are seeding for something nonmaterial, we suggest you go within to find the dollar amount that represents a seed for you.


6. The final thing is that you give joyfully and with an attitude of gratitude for the blessings that are already in your life. God is the source of your supply, and so you let go of any concerns about how you are going to get what you have seeded for. That is in God's hands, and God will bring it forward for you in his own timing and in his own way."


Seeding Testimonial from a Mother in Michigan


Although I have practiced seeding many times over the past several years, I had forgotten to seed for others as often as I did for myself.


At the time, my son was looking for a new job in the accounting field. He had applied at a golf course which had eight courses altogether and was really hoping he would get that job. It would be perfect for him since his real love is golf and he could play at all eight courses and literally step outside to hit range balls on his lunch hour. So when MSIA talked about seeding for others, a little bell rang, and I immediately seeded a considerable amount -- more than I have ever seeded for anything at one time previously. I then tried to let it go, said "this or something better for the highest good of all concerned," and not have any attachment to the outcome.


Needless to say, when he was told he came in second for the job, I was stunned. (I guess there was some attachment to the outcome.) He, on the other hand, said, "Well, I guess I wasn't meant to have this job." I could tell he was disappointed, but he had an excellent attitude about it.


A few days later, there was an ad in the paper for an internal auditing position at a local world-wide pharmaceutical company. He put in his resume, made a couple of phone calls concerning the position, and within two weeks he was offered a job. He will now be traveling literally around the world doing internal audits for this company. This job will offer so much more since it will open up his world, offer more money, allow him to play golf at course he only dreamed about before, and afford him the opportunity to meet more people in both Kalamazoo as well as many other countries. it will also be better for this career in the long run. The "something better" and "for the highest good" are phrases to be remembered because as disappointing as circumstances appear to be, I find that God's plan is always best for me and others in my life. This was truly a test and a lesson for me concerning trust and letting go and letting God.


I have had many personal experiences with seeding, but this was the biggest seed, it was for someone else, and it came so quickly. I could actually feel the energy of this new job coming to him and was convinced that his situation would be changing quickly.


Now I sit in gratitude that God and the universe has gathered all of these energies together to bring this to fruition. (J.E. of Michigan found on tithing.org)


Seeding Tips


If you don't have a source for your spiritual teachings, give to the organization that gives you the most upliftment. This might be an organization that provides for the poor, an organization that supports the arts or a group that cares for the welfare of animals.


Starting out by seeding for only one thing. You want to experience success with seeding. This builds your trust and faith with the seeding process.


If you have doubt that seeding works, seed for the doubt to be replaced by trust for the process.


There is great fun in doing small seeds. For example, you can seed a nickel for the success of a phone call, having more fun, finding a parking space, getting a good seat on the bus, enjoying television.


Personal Experience


I keep a seeding journal and write my seeds down. By writing my seeds down, I feel like I am grounding them in reality. Also, this allows me to capture all the important details.


I do not write out a check for each seed. I write out a seeding check that will last for 6 to 10 weeks. Then as I make a seed, I deduct the amount from my seeding balance. The idea is for seeding to not be a paperwork hassle.


Over time, I have seeded for many things. I have, of course, seeded for getting a job. I have seeded for improvement in certain relationships. I have seeded for the health of close relatives.


If I am in a dangerous situation (e.g. I am on the freeway in the middle of the night and my car is not working right), I have seeded for safety and an easy solution. If I needed to make a public presentation and felt nervous about that, I seeded for giving a relaxed, fun presentation. If I wanted a specific material item, I seeded for getting it. If I saw myself repeating some kind of negative pattern, I seeded for the diminishment and healing of that pattern.


The technique of seeding is a blessing for us https://yummytastefood.com/. We can improve all areas of our life by seeding. When I started seeding, I did not have much of a sense that God was actively participating in my life. God seemed fairly silent in my life. As my seeds blossomed, my relationship with God opened up and deepened. Seeding greatly assisted me in creating a partnership with God. I now experience God as vibrantly alive in my life




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter Traditions Around the World

Electronic Cigarette - The Next Quit Smoking Device